Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm Back- Congrats to DekaYellow

For everyone wondering where I am, I'm still alive. I've had a busy year, especially the last few months. Since August, I've moved from Bakersfield, CA to San Diego (about a 4 1/2 hour drive) and I'm going to school as a graduate student and working two jobs, so I've been squeezed for time. School will be out for the next month so I'm hoping I can revive my blog and make more posts for Sentai and Power Rangers.

In the meantime, I would like to congratulate our favorite ESPER, Ayumi Kinoshita (Jasmine/DekaYellow) on her marriage. I wish her the best of luck, but I would be lying if I said there weren't some fanboys who will have some broken hearts. :P

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a similar entry in my celebrities blog to congratulate her, not my Sentai blog since her marriage is an after the Sentai matter. For those fanboys, hee hee I'll probably laugh at their misery or not.

    Here's the link:

    Congratulations to Ayumi Kinoshita.

    ReplyDelete