Sunday, February 19, 2012

Announcements

In case not everyone has noticed the declining activity on my blog the last few months I'll explain why. I've recently moved to a place where I don't have internet access at home. Furthermore, I've been busy due to coaching basketball and going to a school that's a three hour drive away from home.

Because of this situation, I haven't been able to keep up on episode reviews for Gokaiger. Now that Gokaiger has ended and GoBusters starts next week, some of you might wonder if I'll be doing episode reviews for GoBusters. I've decided that I will, but only for major episodes. Most likely episodes related to the plot.

As a little heads up, I'll be releasing a couple series reviews within the next month. One for Go-Onger and the other for Gokaiger. I'll do my best and hope everyone likes them. In the mean time, I'll try to keep my blog as active as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment