Monday, October 17, 2011

September Poll Results, New Polls

Photobucket

Among 45 voters, 37 (82%) said they would like to see me review a Kamen Rider series in the future. The one's I would likely review would be W and OOO, but will have to wait a couple months. However, my blog's primary focus will still be on Power Rangers and Super Sentai.

Photobucket

Among 38 voters, 26 (68%) said they would like to see me review other Tokusatsu shows, such as Shibuya 15 and Sailor Moon live-action. Like the Kamen Rider reviews, this will have to wait a while.

On my other poll, 23 of 34 voters (67%) said they prefere my new review format, which I used in my Gaoranger review, compared to my old review format.

October's poll will be asking rather you would like to see my older reviews (like Shinkenger, Dekaranger, Power Rangers In Space, exc) in my new format. I'll also be asking which Power Ranger and Super Sentai series you would like to see me review next.

No comments:

Post a Comment