Friday, November 11, 2011

October Poll Results, New Polls

Which Power Rangers series would you like to see me review next?
Photobucket

Surprisingly, 42% of voters (24 overall) want to see me review Power Rangers Turbo next. I guess viewers want to see me go on a rant. :P 14 viewers (24%) voted for Time Force, 12 viewers (21%) voted for SPD, and 7 viewers (12%) voted for Turbo.

Which Super Sentai series would you like to see me review next?
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one ended in a tie, with 28 voters each choosing Go-Onger and Goseiger. Since it ended in a tie, I'll choose which series I want to review.

Would you like to see my older reviews in my newer format?
21 voters (61%) said yes.
8 voters (23%) said they didn't care.
5 voters (14%) said no.

This month's poll will be asking the viewer's opinion on the Gokaiger vs Gavan movie and what they think about the rumors of Gokaiger possibly having more than 50 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment