Sunday, August 7, 2011

July Poll Results, August Poll

July's polls were aimed at seeing what my audience wanted from my blog. The first question was "What do you want to see more on my blog?" and here are the results.

87/112 voters said they wanted to see more series reviews on my blog. Which I'll definitely do, and will probably re-edit my previous blogs to give a more in depth analysis of each series/season. 33 voters said they want to see more focus on characters. While 30 said they want to see more Gokaiger episode reviews.

The second question was a question to see if the audience wanted more posts on Power Rangers or Super Sentai.

85 of the 108 voters said they want to see both.
15 voters said they want to see more Super Sentai posts.
8 said they wanted to see more Power Rangers posts.

August's polls will be asking how or should Goseiger and Gokaiger be adapted for Power Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment