Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Power Rangers Samurai confirmed as the 2011 title.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 2011 Power Rangers season that will be adapting Shinkenger now has a confirmed title, Power Rangers Samurai. This isn't much of a surprise really. Being a samurai themed PR season, it was pretty obvious that the word "samurai" would be in the title somewhere. Thankfully, instead of making a corny title, it's more simplistic and straight to the point.

There's also been some changes such as the character's names. The red ranger, Reese, will be Jayden. Baron, the blue ranger, has changed to Kevin. Parry, the green ranger, is now Mike. Sadie, the pink ranger, is now Mia. Finally, Ava, the Yellow Ranger, is Emily. Also, it has been revealed that Power Rangers Samurai will be two years long. As mentioned on the Henshin Grid, this could go a number of ways. It could be like MMPR, in which Power Rangers Samurai keeps the costumes in the second season and use the zords from Goseiger, although it wouldn't make much since for a green ranger to have a black zord. At least back in MMPR S2, the Lion Thunderzord had shades of black in it and in MMPR S3 the Crane Ninja Zord had shades of Pink. Another scenario would be they split up the 40 episodes into two 20 episode seasons, like Saban did with Masked Rider. The other possibility is for the second season, Saban will adapt the rumored Shinkenger miniseries, which is rumored to begin next year.

2 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr KUTA through drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. Whatsapp +2349150310901

    ReplyDelete