Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Psychic Lover, Sentai's Crowning Music of Awesome

What Linkara describes in his History of Power Rangers as the "Ron Wasserman Factor," is the ability to make the most boring show watchable (or a good show even better) because of awesome music. I'll talk about Ron Wasserman later on this week, but first I'd like to talk about Sentai's own awesome band, Psychic Lover. Psychic Lover composed several songs on the Dekaranger soundtrack, including the Dekaranger theme song, Dekaranger Action, and Swat On Dekaranger. Part of the reason why I love Dekaranger is the music, and for me, music plays a big part in how much I like a particular series. However, Psychic Lover didn't limit themselves to just the Dekaranger series, they also composed the Boukenger ending theme (Adventures on the Road) and the Shinkenger opening theme song as well, both of which are just as awesome as the songs they contributed to the Dekaranger soundtrack. Psychic Lover has also composed songs for the Transformers and the Yu-Gi-Oh series as well.

Here's an interview with Psychic Lover on Rangercast. Interview takes place at 41:19

And some of Psychic Lover's Sentai work.





3 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say thank you to Dr Okosun for the good thing he has done for
    me,though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and
    happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide my happiness and my
    Joy so i have to share it with the world.My marriage got crashed about two
    years ago and i tried all i could within my powers to restore it but to no
    avail. i saw different post and testimonies about the good things Dr Okosun
    has been doing so i decided to give it a try. Though he is always a busy
    man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48 hours for my
    marriage to be restored and just like he said my marriage was restored,
    since then I am happy and i am living happily in my marriage. I am so
    grateful to Dr Okosun you can always contact him here: {
    Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com } or u can send him a message via WhatsApp
    +2348133974847

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete