Monday, April 4, 2011

Poll Results, Best Sentai of the 70's/80's and 90's,

First, I have to mention that for whatever reason, my polls screwed up towards the end. Originally there were over 100 votes for the best Sentai of the 90's and over 70 for the best Sentai of the 70's/80's. But since those results won't show up, I'm just going to stick with the results I already have.

Photobucket

Jetman won the poll for favorite Sentai of the 90's, with 48 votes. From what I've seen of it (the first 36 episodes) it's easy to see why. Good villains, descent cast, plenty of good drama and action as well. Dairanger got second with 35 votes, barely beating out Zyuranger which had 34. Megaranger got 4th with 29 votes. Perhaps MMPR and In Space nostalgia are influencing the Zyuranger and Megaranger votes. The least number of votes was Carranger, surprisingly, considering how popular its comedy was.

Photobucket

Maskman won the most votes for favorite Sentai of the 70's/80's, receiving 32 votes. Liveman was second with 28 votes, Turboranger was third with 24 votes, and Flashman was fourth with 22 votes. Sun Vulcan and Goggle V were dead last with 10 votes a piece.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megaranger, it's harder to tell, since Megaranger has a lot of solid fans. As for Zyuranger, well, that's obvious. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I had put Goggle V on the underration list. It's always last in polls like this. (kidding) I hate you all. (kidding end)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoGo V is my favorite sentai of the 90s, I think it's a well-done show on pretty much anything; and it has one of the best soundtracks in the franchise. I don't know how Zyuranger reached that many votes >_>. As for Carranger getting the least votes, maybe it's due to how it's quite hard to find it in good quality. Good thing that it's being subbed with great quality :)

    The 80s sentai is quite tough to choose, or at least the late 80s. They are all great, just in different looks. I would go with Liveman, it's really mind-blowing in the story department.

    ReplyDelete